Do you need an Occupational Health Physician?
Are you struggling to find the answers to problems of absence and performance? Are there decisions over ill health retirement, queries over drug and alcohol problems or difficulties in managing stress and anxiety?
Have you found the ‘Fit Note’ unhelpful?
Perhaps you are confused by the new ‘Fit Note’ or finding GP reports unhelpful? Do you feel the reports don’t consider all the relevant issues at your workplace and you need expert guidance on fitness and return to work?
Using an Occupational Health Physician
Occupational Health Physicians are specialists in managing work-related illnesses and assessing the impact of work. If you need highly experienced, qualified occupational health physicians to help you manage your employees’ health issues and get them back to work then contact us now.
Our Occupational Health Physicians can provide clear expert opinion on whether an employee
- is fit for work
- when they are likely to return to work
- what adjustments an employer may need to provide under the Equality Act 2010.
Choosing the Occupational Health Physician Assessment you need
WorkFuture’s Occupational Health Physicians have many years experience working either independently off-site or on-site as part of your team. We provide a completely flexible service to ensure your problems are dealt with efficiently. Whether you are a large company or a SME we offer a range of services including contract and ad hoc
- Work-visits and on-site clinics
- Off-site clinics
How to make an Occupational Health Physician referral?
- Speak to one of our friendly members of staff about an Occupational Health Physician Assessment
- Complete an Occupational Physician Referral form
- The Occupational Physician assessment will be undertaken within 10 working days
- The Occupational Health Physician Report will be completed within 5 working days.