Are you concerned about Employee Safety & Wellbeing?
Are your employees complaining of problems such as back pain or shoulder pain that they think is due to their work? Are they taking time off or leaving work to attend treatment?
What should you do about workplace concerns?
As an employer you have a duty of care to manage the effects of work on your employees’ health. So not only are health issues a problem for the individual but they can be a problem for your organisation in terms of litigation and insurance claims. Often it can be difficult to know what’s causing the problem or what to do about it.
Have you considered Ergonomic Workstation Assessments?
Workstation Assessments are an effective way to address health problems at work. Often they identify quick and simple improvements to the workplace with minimal cost and outlay. In fact workstation assessments should save you money by helping to keep your staff comfortable and at work.
Ensuring the quality of Workstation Risk Assessments?
You need to know that the professionals you use are qualified and experienced to give you the best advice. As experts in the field of injury and work assessments WorkFuture can provide you with a range of workstation assessments.
Choose from our range of Workstation assessments
- Ergonomic Workstation Assessment
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Seating Assessment
- Disability Assessments
How to arrange a Workstation Assessments?
- Speak to one of our experienced Ergonomists about your Workstation Assessment
- Complete a Workstation Assessment Referral Form below
- We will arrange an convenient time to carry out the Workstation Assessment on-site
- Your Workstation Assessment Report will be received within 3 working days